Please join us on Thursday, September 18th, 2014 for the HFA Symposium Turning the Corner on AIFMD Regulation.
Attendees will enjoy an informative and interactive panel discussion. The panel discussion will center on
topics relevant to AIFMD Regulation. The event will conclude with cocktails and networking.
Panel discussion will include:
- “Have hedge funds turned the corner” on AIFMD
- Confusion and Clarity in Capital Raising
- Decision-making: AIF-registered vs. non AIF registered
- Legal and regulatory hurdles
Confirmed speakers include:
- John Budzyna, Managing Director, KPMG
- John Maguire, Vice President and Compliance Officer, York Capital
- Matthew B. Siano, Esq., Managing Director, General Counsel, Two Sigma Investments
- John D'Agostino, Managing Director, Alkeon Capital Management
- Claude Niedner, Founding Partner, Arendt & Medernach
This HFA Northeast Chapter Symposium is complimentary for HFA members, managers and investors. Non member
service providers will be waitlisted and notified prior to the event if there is space.
Space is limited, please select a link below and RSVP now: